1. Everything is just as it should be.
2. This is happening for me.
3. It was meant to happen the way it did.
4. Love is an option that is always available to me.
5. My daughter is allowed to behave however she behaves, and I am allowed to react however I want to react.
6. There is nothing wrong with me.
7. Nothing has gone wrong.
8. I am living my purpose.
9. I am capable of doing very hard things.
10. Suffering is a choice.
How do you feel when you think the above thoughts compared to your current thoughts about your daughter and your daughter’s anorexia?
If you want to learn more about how mental rehearsal can work for you, email me at email@example.com to schedule a free 20-minute mini coaching session.